Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Van!

I am just learning how to add photos to my posts just incase I have the time to add a few along the way. So I decided to show you a picture of what our van looks like. This is the style we rented so it should look pretty much the same. Just next time Kyle and I will be in the picture too:)


This is the type of van Kyle and I are going to be living in while in Australia!!


This is a map of Australia. We are going to be flying into Sydney, going down to Melbourne and then back up the whole Eastern Coast all the way up to Cairns. We are stopping along the way and just hope to have an awesome time!!










2 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like fun!! Is it in Melbourne when you go to Wicked? Let me know how it is. Love ya!

Lorri said...

Yay! You're going to Australia!! Crazy!