Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break in Mazatlan!!!

A couple weeks ago it was spring break for all the schools so I had 2 whole weeks off work! It was really nice to have such a long break. I was planning on not doing much and just hanging out at home and relaxing. But my whole family was going to mexico during this time including my pregnant sister Mindy from Utah and so I was kinda sad I was being left behind. So Kyle came up with the idea that maybe I should go and lucky enough some last minute tickets went on sale and so 2 days before I decided i was going :) Haha I only went for a week while the rest of my family stayed for 2 weeks but it was still awesome! Kyle wasn't able to come but it was ok because he stayed home and took care of our little buddy:) Anyways I had so much fun. I was trying to figure out how long it had been since I had been down to Mazatlan and I figured out it was been about 3 years!! Crazy! There was so much new stuff...like the building we stayed in this time was just being started when I was there last!! We got lucky and had amazing weather. It was around 30ish the whole week! Oh and I got to feel my sistes baby move in her belly! I was so excited! It will be my first nephew so I just can't wait for him to come!! Anyways here are a few pictures. My computer is taking forever to upload pictures onto here...I don't know why but it is so annoying!! So I will have to post some mexico pictures later!!



Me and Mindy in the hot tub on our deck enjoying our favorite
coconut ice cream!!! I wish they had this in Canada!!
Me, Mindy & Celia in a taxi going out for dinner!!! One price for as many people you can squeeze into the back of the truck! Haha thats all it is is a truck with a tarp over top! They are my favorite kind of taxis!
Boogie Boarding!! The waves were awesome this day!!
My sister Mindy and I relaxing on our favorite chairs!!
This is what me and my mom did when we were bored in the
airport....we were really bored haha!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi Liss! Way to post!!

Mindy said...

PS I stole a picture from you to put as my profile picture!

The Batter Bowl said...

I was just on facebook and I knew you didn't have that picture on your camera so I came on here to see if you left a comment about it! haha

Jessica said...

I'm so proud, that's a new post within a months time! Looks like you had tons of fun without your husband!

Jessica said...

by the way, you have like quadruple the comments I ever get and I always post... whats wrong with that scenario?