Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Canada Day!!

 Canada Day is always on July long weekend which is a crazy time for Kyle’s work. We don’t see him much on long weekends. In the past I would somtimes go visit and tag along with him during some of his jobs but now that I have Noah things are a little different and we can somtimes be more in the way haha. So we didn’t see Kyle for a few days pretty much haha! Starting on Thursday till Sunday we were both in bed before Kyle even came home! Late nights! But on Monday Kyle was able to get away in the later afternoon so we decided to meet a bunch of my family at my grandma and grandpas pool!! I was so excited to have some family time with Kyle and it was such a beautiful day!

All dressed in Canada day colours!!
 I got Noah and I matching shirts at target!
Love his cheesey smile!! 
All matching!! I love it!! 

0 comments: