Saturday, July 19, 2014

My baby turned 2!!

I am not exactly sure how it happened but my baby turned 2 last week!! How did he grow up so fast...I can't believe 2 years has passed. Now I have our new little Asher baby and I feel like Noah should still be that little some days! Anyways we celebrated his first birthday Noah's first birthday on his actual day, July 8th, and it was a blast. I rented this bouncy house/water slide thing and it was a hit with all the kids. Luckily the weather that day was extremely hot too, like 36 degrees so the cold hose water felt great. The kids started playing around 3:40ish and there were still people and here till like 8:00pm haha it was a great day! I had a little pool that Noah's Nana Shirley and Papa Lloyd gave him as a gift and a big slide into it that the babies played with a lot. The big kids were just all excited and crazy on the bouncy house so they kinda just took it over haha. I had a puppy piñata that I ended up just doing with all the little kids which was really fun for them because they all got a bunch of turns and they all hit so soft it was a fun time for them! I had put all the piñata candy in individual bags inside to so then they all got the same amount. I figured all the little kids wouldn't understand what to do once it broke open haha. Anyways here are a bunch of photos from our fun day! We love you Noah!!


This is what the kids got to take home!



I loved Noah's puppy cake!!


All the kiddlets!
We love our Gramma!
My sweet birthday boy!


I think Kyle lit the candle and Noah blew it out a million times haha!
Asher seriously slept the whole party! It was crazy!






WRESTLE MAINIA!!



My cute matching boys!! I am one lucky Mama!!
Notes about Noah over the past few months:

April 28th - Noahs first night in his big boy bed and he seriously loved it! He slept great right from the first night. Sometimes he will wake up and just come into our room and we will just go right back in and lay with him in his bed and he will just cuddle you and you and go right back to sleep. He does so much better with going to sleep and even sleeping through the night again ever since he go into his own bed. He hasn't been sad or wanted back in his crib once! It has been a great transition for Noah! He was totally ready obviously.

May 6th - Noah has been really interested in the toilet for a while now and likes to flush it after you go and likes to go to the bathroom whenever Kyle goes and such. Anyways I've noticed most nights when I take his diaper off to go have a bath he pees right away so I have been getting him to sit on the toilet because he thinks it is fun. Well tonight he did it and he actually went pee! Like a big pee! He was so proud of himself. I am not potty training him right now and wasn't planning on doing it anytime soon but maybe I will just have to watch and see.

May 8th - Noah ripped off his diaper today so I asked him if he needed to go sit on the potty. He ran straight there and when I sat him on it he did a little pee. Crazy boy!

June 30th - Sweetest moment of my life today! Noah just layed quietly in bed while I gave him medicine and a sippy of milk because he woke up and isn't feeling well. Then when I layed down beside him he turned of his side, cuddled right up to me, closed his eyes, put his arm around me and started rubbing my back/arm. (His little arms aren't long enough to reach my back) Such a sweet boy I've been blessed with!

July 16th - Since Noahs birthday he has all of a sudden said a bunch of new words:
> Water! About a month before his birthday he would sometimes call water "wawa" but he actually can say water now.
> He says tractor which he has said for a little bit but it is clear to me now.
> The other day we were at my grandparents pool and Kyle was going to jump off the diving board and Noah went running up to Kyle yelling some kind of gibberish followed but GO very loudly. I think he was trying to say "ready, set, GO" or something!
> He handed me the ketchup bottle and said "more" when we were eating scrambled eggs the other morning. The only thing is things have to be Noah's idea haha. He doesn't use his words regularly yet but every once in a while he will just surprise you and start saying them. His understanding is great though. You can just ask him to put things in the garbage or bring you something and he will do it. When we are leaving the house I will always ask him to the turn the TV off and he will run and go do it. And also whenever we get out of the bath I always say ok lets pull the plug and then I will pull it but lately Noah will pull it himself now. He is becoming so smart!

0 comments: