Thursday, June 3, 2010

Its been awhile.....

These are little birds that are down in our campground. They can't fly so they just run around really fast!! These are the babies! Look how small they are next to a dandelion!!

So I was doing really good there for awhile and than I just got busy again and forgot about this. Anyways since March things have just seemed to go really really fast!! In April I started to get my green house ready to plant things and as of right now the whole thing full, it is hard to walk in it :) I have 4 different sizes of sunflowers (16 inches to 12 feet!), 40 sweet pea flowers, pansy's, geraniums, petunias, impatiens, lobelia, and some small petunia like flowers that I have in hanging baskets. Those are all my flowers I grew!! And than I have some pumpkins, cantaloupe (which is new, i have never tried this!), watermelon (which i never have much luck with but I still try it), Broccoli (which grows great!!!), and 30 beef steak tomato plants so they are HUGE!! Ya so that is my obsession with plants and flowers haha! Other than that April flew by!

May I did a lot of searching and shopping for the perfect blanket I could make my almost here nephew to show him how much his Auntie loves him!!! It took me a while but I found it. My sister will be looking on here so I can't tell you about it but when it is done I will post a picture!! It is going to be my best work yet haha! Only for the best little boy in the world of course!!
Other than that Spring has been a crazy one. It started of beautiful hot weather where we were wearing shorts and than it turned very cold and doesn't seem to want to go away still. but along with spring come beautiful sunsets and baby animals and chirping birds and everything starts to turn green!! I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Those little birdies are cute. Does Buddy love to chase them?! I wish you would post a pic of him in his little sombrero!

Mindy said...

Oh, and Logie is excited for his quilt from Auntie Lissa!

The Batter Bowl said...

Haha ya buddy likes to chase these birds because they make a squeaking sound like his toys haha so he likes them. I thought I showed you a picture of his sombrero already? Well I will do it anyways just for you!! And I am glad Logie is excited because I have franticly trying to finish!!