Sunday, July 4, 2010

Logan James Newell

This is our new beautiful Logan! My sister Mindy had a baby boy on June 25th and my Dad and sister Jamie got in the car and drove all the way down to Orew, Utah the very next day!! We were soooo excited to meet him! He was a week over due so we were all waiting for that phone call from my mom saying, "HE IS COMING!!" I never knew what it felt like to instantly love someone without even knowing them but the second I held that baby boy I knew what it felt like!! I am sure I will feel it even stronger when I have my own children too!! I think he is the cutest and most perfect thing ever! Even if there was something funny about him I don't think I would even notice. He has his Aunties heart thats for sure :)
Beautiful wide eyed Logan!!!
First Day home from the hospital! I love this chubby cheeks!!
Grandpa and Logie!!!
This is my favorite picture!! He looks older in this picture too!! Its funny how babies always look bigger in pictures.
Auntie loves giving her Logie kisses!!
Tiny Tiny Feet :)

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!
Little Logie in his Canada Day onesie!!!
Cute little family!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

There is something about your sister having a baby, we love that little one before they even arrive! He is beautiful!