Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Lens!

My sister Jill is getting married this sumer and she asked me to be her Photographer. You ask why I let everyone know this, well It has made me get refocused. So last week I got 2 new lens for my camera, for her wedding. These are the best of the best, they don't come better than these two! I just wanted to post the first couple of Picture I took with these lens, Hope you enjoy!

AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G IF-ED

AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR II


This picture is handheld, look how sharp it is.

My niece Jacey, she's going to the world cup in the near future


I made the colors in this picture to appear like it is really old... vintage, ha ha


All I asked Emilee to do is say Cheese and she's the one that came up with the head sideways pose.


Good Old Kevin, he is always bugging me about my camera so I had to post a picture of him... Actually I put this one up cause of the great depth of Field, or rather the lack of.


These next few pictures are just a few of the engagement pictures that I took this past week of Brandon and Jill. They turned out great and I have a bunch more great ones. I just finished making their invitations, but I can't post a picture of it cause I know Jill wants to mail them out to everyone before I show them, so keep your eyes open for them, she is mailing them out this week and if you ask me I think they look pretty good, ha ha.





1 comments:

Heather said...

GREAT photo's! But Jill and Brandon are engaged? How cute is that!!!