Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Time :)

This easter was a good one! The sun came out for the weekend which was great because we have been getting snow lately and also my sister Mindy and her family came home for easter! She hasn't been home for easter in 6 years so we were all very excited to be together this year! It was a long weekend for me because I got the Friday and the Monday off and there was something going on every day. It all started Friday afternoon with the egg decorating! My family came out to my house and we decorated eggs all night. My sisters and I really enjoy doing this. We get pretty creative! Than Saturday morning there was an easter breakfast and easter egg hunt at the Jaffray Church and than we spent the rest of the day with Kyles family. Than on Sunday after church we went straight to town and had easter dinner with my family and than Monday there was an easter egg hunt and dinner at the Mallards house out at Bull River. It was a full weekend but lots of fun!

Mindy and Jamer ready to begin the egg decoarting event :)
Jamies egg named stuart
Our sesame street eggs! Mindy said she bought them for Logan but she really bought them for herself haha!
I made a personalized egg for everyone in the family.
Starting from the left is goes Melissa, Jamie, Brian, Kyle, Lorri, Jay, Logan & Mindy
And then there was Buddy :)
Brians Albert Eggstien
Stuart and his girlfriend Shelly :)
All of our eggs we decorated!
Logie and one of his funny faces haha!
At the easter egg hunt at the church Saturday morning

Grandma and Logie
Me taking Logie for a ride on my bike haha!
Totally loving it!
Sunday morning. The easter bunny left Kyle a trail of mini eggs leading him to his basket!
My easter presents!!
Lovin the lemon desserts at easter dinner! My favorite!!

0 comments: