Friday, October 18, 2013

Here we go again...Baby #2!!

Well the news is out...we are having another baby joining our family. I am due May 31st and we are very excited! It was a bit of a surprise because it only took one month which I did not expect but it was a wonderful surprise! I still have to remind myself a lot that this is happening because I don't have any crazy symptoms that remind me every day and I am also busy with Noah still. That is another crazy thing for me to think about....I already have a baby. At least to me Noah is my baby but I know as soon as this new baby arrives he will look so big over night! That part is kind of sad but I can only imagine how close my 2 babies will be and that makes me excited. I am also anxious to see what joy it will bring into all our lives! I will have to post belly pictures as my belly continues to grow! I told my family pretty soon after I found out by showing my mom this shirt. She didn't even notice his shirt for a long time, I eventually had to Stand him on the counter and say Grandma look at my shirt! It was funny. When we told his parents his dad noticed right away but we didn't tell the rest of his family until this past weekend. They all were very excited! But this is the shirt that we announced our big news with! I love my little man and I only hope this new baby is as much of a sweet little spirit as Noah is in our lives!!




1 comments:

CASSIE said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting for your family :) All the best during your pregnancy. Noah will be a great big Brother! ((Cute shirt)).