Thursday, March 17, 2011

Visiting my Little Logie :)

So it is my spring break right now and so I decided I missed my nephew Logan and I needed to come for a visit! I know I haven't put up pictures of Hawaii yet but I promise to do that when I get home! Anyways my trip started on Tuesday the 15th with my flight out on Spokane being delayed 2 hours and I arrived 2 hours early for the original time and so I had to sit by myself in the airport for 4 hours by myself. It kinda blew but I complained a little to someone and so they gave me a food voucher so I got a free Quizno's sub for lunch :) I finally made it to Utah and on the car ride back to Mindy's house she asked me to feed Logan dinner but he totally played strange with me at first. He wasn't cranky or anything I think he just needed a minute to think, "Hmmmm where do I know you from and can I trust you with my food?" Haha he eventually warmed up and ate his lunch! The next day we just hung out at home for the morning and than went swimming in the afternoon! He is such a water baby! I love it! This morning Brian got up with Logan but I guess Bri was not feeling very well and so just before 8:00am he came into my room, put logan down on my bed right infront of my face and as soon as I woke up he left. I wasn't really sure where he went because he didn't say anything haha. Logan and I layed aronud and watched a movie in bed on his mini DVD player! Than I had him down for his nap just after 9:00am before Mindy and Brian even woke up haha! So nice to have Auntie around :) Its a good thing I love Logie!! Well here are a few pictures so far!
Me in the airport by myself :(

The hooded towel shirt Kyle and I brought Logan in Hawaii! We took it to the swimming pool :)
Kneeling Logie!!

1 comments:

Jamie Orth said...

Lissa I LOVE the shark towel!! so fun! And man does the pic of Log kneeling ever look like Mindy as a baby! It's crazy!
Mom