Monday, March 28, 2011

Last ski day of the season

Kyle and I did a lot of skiing this winter and it was great! I went about 10 times I think and Kyle went about 7 or 8 times. For us that is a lot because we only go on Saturdays so that is a lot of weekends. This was our last ski day of the year. We went to Kimberly with Kyles dad, Hal and his sister Heidi. It was a lot of fun! Heidi had never skied at the Kimberly before so we had to take her to the best runs and of course the bear cave. This cave has been on that ski hill forever. I remember going there when I was very little and just learning how to ski. I actually have pictures there when I was little. Anyways the snow turned out to be great and it was a awesome day to end the ski season with!! I figure if you live where there is snow you might as well embrace it and make it fun and thats what skiing is for us! We love it!

In the bear cave!
Kyle, Heidi and Me in the entrance to the bear cave!

This is how we take a break haha!

0 comments: