Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Our New Baby!! #2

So yesterday was a very exciting day for me because I had an ultrasound which meant Kyle and I got to see our new little one!! It is so crazy for me to think this is happening because it seems to be going so quickly!! It must be because I have Noah to take up all my attention the only time I think about being pregnant is when I get dressed in the morning or look in a mirror haha! But yesterday was the day for us to find out what the gender was or not and Kyle said it was up to me this time but I decided to keep it a surprise! I actually surprised myself that I didn't find out because I always said I would with baby #2 but I didn't realize how much I would have loved the anticipation in the end with Noah. It was so great!! With Noah it bugged me a lot though like when it came to painting the room and buying stuff and picking out the bedding but in the end I realized none of that really mattered. I painted Noahs room fun anyways and he never slept in his crib till he was almost 6 months old it didn't matter if the crib wasn't decorated! I am going to go on a bit of a buying spree for this baby and just buy them on different reciepts and just have Kyle return the clothes for whatever we don't have so really in my mind what else would I do? Haha but of course it would be fun to no but I really want the surprise again! I am not as nervous as I was leading up the labour as I was with Noah but I know myself and I know I will be once it gets closer so I want that extra incentive to push through the hard stuff! Anyways my ultrasound was fun because the ultrasound tech was actually a friend of mine so she gave us a really great exam! Way longer and way more detailed than anyone with Noah! I got to see everything. It was very exciting!! But its crazy to think she knows the gender of my baby haha!
Well here our all the pictures from yesterday!! This is the newest member of our family!! Only 137 more days to go and hopefully I will be holding my new little bundle! Sometime between May 31st and June 2nd is when he or she is supposed to arrive.





My friend was trying to take a 3D picture but it is kind of hard because Cranbrook doesn't have the proper equipment so you have to free hand the pictures. Anyways this is a picture she got. If you look closely you can just see the baby's face and it is looking to the right. The nose is right at the end of the white stick. The long thing infront of the face is the umbilical cord. I love this picture! 

0 comments: