Friday, August 6, 2010

My Birthday!

I know I haven't done much blogging for a while but I have been off on holidays! Kyle and I are going on an anniversary trip today but I thought I would post something before I left and than when I come home I will have to post about my big holiday we just went on! But it was just my birthday on July 25th and I turned 21! Kyle and Scott said we should all go to Vegas and go gambling haha. Instead this is what I did!
Kyle planned a BBQ at our house with all his family. The best part was I didn't have to cook anything or clean up anything! But this is the cake Emilee and her mom Rylee made me for my Birthday!! Very Yummy!
We have these friends Lloyd and Shirley and whenever it is one of our birthdays the other couple takes them out for dinner and pays! So Lloyd and Shirley took Kyle and I out for my birthday and I choose to go to Marco Polo! I was really wanting some chinese food :) But before dinner we planned on going golfing. We went to the Cranbrook golf course which turned out to be great! I learned how to hit my driver really good and it was kinda an overcast day so we didn't melt in the sun!!

Kyle right about to swing!

Me and my best friend Shirley:)

0 comments: