Monday, August 30, 2010

My New Patio Set!!!


I love my new patio set!! Hal and Donell (Kyle's parents) bought it for us as an anniversary present and they decided to do something big as a special thankyou for helping so much with Jill's wedding!! I couldn't believe it when they gave it to us!! We just got it on Friday night! I put it together today...I know it is the end of the summer but I had to see it set up :) They are deep chairs and the cushions are so comfy!!! It looks so good on my deck to :) Jill and Brandon also got us the matching swing to match which I was so surprised! I almost felt a little bad because I felt like they shouldn't be buying us gifts...they are ones who just got married haha but it was a very nice surprise! I didn't put the swing together, I might not put it up this year either. I might just wait till next spring!