Friday, August 6, 2010

This one is for Anutie Gerri, Kelly and Kenny!!

I just had to put a picture up for these girls! For my birthday they got me this doughnut cake pan from William Sonoma. (the best cooking store in the world haha) A couple days after my birthday the campground people had a August long weekend party and it was a big get together for everyone. There was tons of food and a boat race in the creek; it was a fun day! Anyways I decided it was a perfect oppourtunity to try out my newest cake and see what reviews I got back. Anyways everybody loved it and I thought it looked great for my first try :)
In the words of little Brookey, "MMMMM Doughnut!!" That is what she said when she watched me open the gift haha!

4 comments:

Marni & James said...

That is awesome Lissa! Great job!

The Batter Bowl said...

Thanks Marni!!

Unknown said...

GREAT job Lissa!!!!!!! I knew this was the perfect girt for you. lol
You have an AMAZING talent!

Unknown said...

Gift. hahahahaaaaaa